- 653 (Registered)
PhoneGap is a free and open source framework that allows you to create mobile apps using standardized web APIs for the platforms you care about..
PhoneGap is being used by most of the corporate companies and mnc companies for both small and large projects. Due to rapid growth in PhoneGap. PhoneGap Developers has many job opportunities in India and Abroad.
Module 1 Why PhoneGap?
Module 2 What is the “gap” in “PhoneGap”?
Module 3 Exercise:- Implement an app that uses at least one PhoneGap API
Module 4 Exercise-4
- Exercise- Implement a PhoneGap app that uses jQuery Mobile and change the theme Simulation/Emulation
- Desktop Browsers
- Ripple Exercise: Use Ripple Accelerometer and Location controls to send input to app Debug
- console debugging with LogCat
- debug phonegap Exercise:- Use weinre to modify DOM and call a function in the app Deployment/Distribution
- Android file structure
- Manifest and icon configurations
- Signing Applications
- Building for Release
- Setting up the emulator
Module 5 Exercise:- Market ready app
Module 6 Exercise:- Use Barcode Scanner Plugin to implement a barcode scanner app
Want to be a successful photographer? Take this course NOW.
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion